Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Po po passed away le

12.33am msia time
my sis msn me...she told me a bad news...my po po ( grandma's elder sis) passed away this morning =.="
although i have not much memory about her...but sad still..cause she really a kind old women... but she always get confuse between me n my bro....cant attend her funeral...sad =.=
my po po very sayang my 3 jie 1...she always mention my 3 jie whenever i go visit her....she always say...:" i most like zi xing visit me...because she sure will buy 'nine level cake' for me"
las week....
me , 3 jie n mom go visit her....this is the las visit i made....
yes...my sis had bought her a 'nine level cake'....she was so happy...but she cant recognize me....she jz remember my 3 jie....and hold her hand and talk....
she keep say that she gota GO already....ask all of us must take care of ourself
i wonder
isit we can sense when we gota die??
i thk so...
po po... you have suffer for your whole life...for worry bout us...take care of us.... now is time for you to take a long rest peacefully
po po...an xi bah
although u keep confuse me n my twin bro but still....you are my lovely po po.....
you will always in our heart!!!

No comments: