Monday, June 22, 2009

wat happen to me in the last 6 months =D _ part 1

This is really a freaking long blog entry because i would like to summarize everything!!! =)
5th january....



this is my lovely mummy....she accompany to kampar....mummy i love u!!!!
then i drive drive drive drive.........zzzzzzzzzzzzz....aiya...sleep ki!!!
and finally im REACH!! KAMPAR!!!
kampar is quite entao......not kampung at all...jz village =D
and then me and lunny start work out our plan
we plan to built a big TABLE and label our lovely house as 'PanDa Cribz'
hohohoohoh...........
here we go

and finally!!!!after few hours in setting up everything.....AND LEFT THE LAST THINGS!!!
which is INTERNET =D
NEW environment NEW life..... i will enjoy it!! i promise myself =D

gd luck my kampar life =D
wooo hooooo...

ps: i will continue tmr....part 2 coming soon hohohoho

No comments: