Tuesday, December 22, 2009

wat a sad case...2009 faster end pls..

sigh....sigh....sigh
still sigh
2009 not a lucky year for me
i lost 3 friends......james, xingzai and wei jun
and my kampar life also not tat good after 1st semester
my corolla keep spoil ........ lao kui
luckily, ko suey beh liao......

i just back from wei jun's funeral............kinda sad because of losing such a nice friends
he is my class rep last time when i study in 4SC2
he is a very helpful guy. I still remember he always let me copy homework and exercise.... hah
after graduate.....no contact anymore....different style different life
but good people always will remember by others just like u...wei jun

rest in peace



* all my fren pls stay healthy and safe * looking for new year , have a new life *

No comments: