Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

sorry la......2009!!! wat a bad year for me....=.= but still ok la....ntg much for this year.....mayBe just singapore trip impress me the most....love u da jie =D...and of course my frens and family....without u all.....my 2009 us just a shit......hehehe

then how bout 2010??? so many ???? for me right now.....
now is 6.16am....i had spent my 1st 6 hours of 2010 with my godlike friends binbin, kelkel and yinN yinN.....we go autocity count down and then head to abi's house sing K...thx for serving me and my uni friends....i appreciate it very much!!

new year new resolution....i hope i can study far more better than previously...as what i promise to myself....and i hope can get a good gal which i can spend with for the rest of my life.....no need very swee but at least sweet...no need very rich but at least can go for some trips with me ( America style )..... no need very short but at least shorter than me.......no need very slim but at least not fat like a pig.....no need very chinchai but at least not ma huan...........no need very luan but at least can fool around with me......no need very gd in singing but at least can accompany me sing some of my favorite songs......hahaa...still got alot of no need...XD

watever la........
2010..........a new life and a new me.....I WILL ENJOY IT TO THE MAX.....WOO HOOO

viva 2010 viva 2010.....

CHEAH family forever
G.A. forever
BBA forever

3 comments:

七岁 said...

Happy New Year

Love

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fern said...

walau eh,u also very gao hiam...haha